[Mailman-Users] Pipermail don't process the list.mbox

Sylvain Langlade sylvain at adv-informatique.fr
Fri Apr 11 14:48:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I hope not to post some dummy question about mailman (/me newby)...
Everything seems to work okay (Mailman 2.1.1 + Postfix 2.2.2 on a BSD 3.2)
except for one little thing : the pipermail part of mailman refuse to
process my mail archives.

The $varprefix/data/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox is filled with my
messages, but the HTML files are not generated.

I've tried many thing : private / public, changing volume frequency (daily /
weekly...). To no avail.

I don't see any error showing up. Heeeelp !

Thanks in advance.