[Mailman-Users] Mm 2.1.1 on Mandrake 9.1

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 20:12:31 CEST 2003

I just installed Mailman 2.1.1 (from source) on a Mandrake 9.1 system.
It's working great!

I've tested it for a couple of hours and it starts/stops fine, adds
lists, adds/removes users, and it sends out mail to lists just fine.

I have the following Python rpms loaded:

### Default from the system install:
  pythonlib-1.28-2mdk
  libpython2.2-2.2.2-6mdk
  python-base-2.2.2-6mdk
  python-2.2.2-6mdk
  postgresql-python-7.3.2-5mdk
  python-numeric-22.0-2mdk

### Additonal Python RPMS installed manually:
  libpython2.2-devel-2.2.2-6mdk.i586.rpm
  python-docs-2.2.2-6mdk.i586.rpm
  python-fam-1.0.2-2mdk.i586.rpm
  python-numeric-devel-22.0-2mdk.i586.rpm
  python-utmp-0.7-1mdk.i586.rpm

Hope this helps those souls installing Mailman on Mandrake 9.1 (one of
my favorite OS'es)

Jon Carnes