[Mailman-Users] do I need to use virtual hosts?

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Tue Apr 15 17:53:23 CEST 2003

I think I need to use virtual host, but not sure can someone help me out or point me to a web page that has the solution?  I am sure this has been asked before, but I could not find it in the archive.

I have a machine host.company1.com and I would like to accept mail for a list on that machine, but call that list list at listserver.company2.com.  How is this done?  I am getting a sendmail error about relaying not allowed and I am sure I have messed up my mailman settings as well.  I set the mailman config so mail is sent from list at listserver.company2.com and that comes accross correctly, but I'm not sure if it will accept mail once sendmail has it.

Thanks,
Adam