[Mailman-Users] Phantom admin requests?

iain d broadfoot ibroadfo at cis.strath.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 19:04:40 CEST 2003

ah yes, a little more info might help. :D

* Jon Carnes (jonc at nc.rr.com) wrote:
> I'm sorry Iain, my psychic can't get a clear picture of the admin
> message you are being sent... you might have to include it with your
> note for help. :-(

it's the standard 'X admin requests waiting' that mailman sends out when
(for example) someone tries to post to a limited list.

> Also, my psychic can only pinpoint the version number of Mailman down to
> 2.xxx.  You'll either have to concentrate harder or send that info along
> with your help note...

version is 2.0.11 - system running Debian Woody.

thanks,

iain

--
wh33, y1p33 3tc.

"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly owned if it is
not shared." -St. Augustine