[Mailman-Users] Problem after installation?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 23:13:54 CEST 2003

Steven, this is actually in the FAQ.  It looks like you need to set the
web-server Group ID correctly when you run "./configure".  What
user/group does your web-server run as?

Typically it is "apache" or "nobody".  As you haven't included your OS
or your version of Mailman or any other relevant information it is
harder to be of more help.

In general you can find the GID for the CGI by using:
  cd /etc/httpd/conf ; grep ^Group *

Good Luck - HtH.