[Mailman-Users] Auto Subscribe?

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Wed Apr 16 09:12:00 CEST 2003

I believe you can turn off confirmation from the web admin interface. However,
you will have to authorize them...In the options, go to Privacy Options,
Subscription rules, Second option, require approval.

This means that they only have to wait for you to approve them...A hassle, but
it is to stop people registering other peoples mail addresses...

Anthony