[Mailman-Users] unable to change any list setting after the upgrade

Mike Kercher mike at CamaroSS.net
Wed Apr 16 16:24:04 CEST 2003

Yes...I have the same problem here on a Redhat AS 2.1  I upgraded from 2.0.13
(rpm) to 2.1.1  All of my lists work as far as email goes, but nothing done in
the admin interface works.  I have 2 admin requests waiting on the server, but
when I try to take action on them, nothing happens.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-users-bounces+mike=camaross.net at python.org
[mailto:mailman-users-bounces+mike=camaross.net at python.org] On Behalf Of Akop
Pogosian
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 11:23 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: [Mailman-Users] unable to change any list setting after the upgrade

I just upgraded a list server from Mailman 2.0.13 to Mailman 2.1.1 and
noticed that I can't change any list settings any more on the web. I
am able to login to the administrative interface using either the list
admin or site admin password and to navigate around but it seems to me
that none of the settings are saved when I click on "Submit your
changes". If I change something and click on "submit your changes", on
the next page, I see all settings the way they were before changing
them. I am also unable to reset the list admin password or to
accept/reject/discard any of the pending requests. I am not getting
errors on the web page. Posting to the mailing lists seems to work and
I think all file permissions are correct. I am using Python 2.1.3 on
Solaris. Did anyone else have the same problem?

-akop