[Mailman-Users] From install to operational. Too many questions.

Enrique A. Troconis kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed Apr 16 22:24:24 CEST 2003

Hello outside world...
I don't have a system administrator background, so please bear with me...   :(
I have a programmer background and I do have assistance from some SA friends, but they don't know anything about mailman.

So, this is what I am trying to do:
I want mailman to run ONLY on specific virtual domains in my server.

I am running version 2.0.13 under Redhad 6.2.
I believe it was installed by source but I am not sure.
And I am using sendmail.

What I am looking for is some sort of cookbook that I can use to set this thing up for the virtual domains I want.  So far, all the information I've found points to what I believe to be global installations and I don't want to go ahead and begin a trial and error process in my live server and then break something else.

So, the question is:
How do I set up mailman to be visible only to selected virtual domains in the server?
I thank everyone willing to take a stab at this one, my frustration levels are already overflooding...   :(
Enrique A. Troconis
kitepilot at kitepilot.com

---