[Mailman-Users] Traceback from cron/disabled after 2.11.udate

Eric D. Christensen edc at proadmin.com
Sat Apr 19 20:41:14 CEST 2003

I'm getting an error when running cron/disabled after updating from 2.0
to 2.1.1. I suspect this is due to something that got corrupted /
confused / boggled in the upgrade process, but I'm not finding any
clues. Just wondering if anyone else had run into this before I devote
time tracking it down (which could take awhile with my miserable python
skills).

This is from a list that has existing for severl years and has survived
though several mailman upgrades. I'm concerned that there my be rubbish
in one of the pickled db files that might be causing other problems that
I'm not aware of yet....

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../cron/disabled", line 209, in ?
    main()
  File "../cron/disabled", line 168, in main
    mlist.disableBouncingMember(member, info, msg)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Bouncer.py", line 163, in disableBouncingMember
    self.sendNextNotification(member)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Bouncer.py", line 243, in sendNextNotification
    {'listname'   : self.real_name,
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 102, in getMemberPassword
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
Mailman.Errors.NotAMemberError: mosterbrink at saturnee.com

The address in question IS a member, and interestingly enough, doesn't
show as disabled form the admin interface or when running list_members
--nomail.

I also find in the error log:

Apr 18 18:07:05 2003 (29034) Uncaught runner exception: mosterbrink at saturnee.comApr 18 18:07:05 2003 (29034) Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 105, in _oneloop
    self._onefile(msg, msgdata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 155, in _onefile
    keepqueued = self._dispose(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/BounceRunner.py", line 126, in _dispose
    mlist.registerBounce(addr, msg)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Bouncer.py", line 155, in registerBounce
    self.disableBouncingMember(member, info, msg)
NotAMemberError: mosterbrink at saturnee.com

Apr 18 18:07:05 2003 (29034) SHUNTING: 1050714405.7204649+8f6a162efa552e48101820d5a680dba33c29e4c5

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Eric D. Christensen <edc at proadmin.com>
Proadmin, Inc.