[Mailman-Users] Missing Headers and Footers

jsmith jsmith at smittybuilt.com
Tue Apr 22 22:28:14 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I have to ask this question again with the hopes that someone can
enlighten me.  I have Freebsd 4.7 running sendmail. Mailman 2.1.1 and
everything seems to be working except when a post is sent to the list.
There are no headers and footers.  Even if I add manual headers or
footers in the web interface for both digested and no-digested mode.  It
seem like python isn't executing the script to add those items.

If I send a test post to the list.  It forwards it for posting.

In the text I just put the one word "test"

Literally that is all that gets posted.  None of the stuff like

%(real_name)s mailing list

ever get processed.

If anyone can shed light on this I would be greatly appreciated.