[Mailman-Users] changing domain

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 14:13:46 CEST 2003

Depends on the version of mailman that you are running.

In version 2.0.x you simply use the web-admin and change the two
settings at the bottom of the general options page (you can effect the
same change from the command line using the config_list command).

In version 2.1.x you are going to have to use the "fix_url" command
(along with "withlist).

Good Luck - Jon Carnes