[Mailman-Users] exim and temporary dns lookup failures

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 17:11:17 CEST 2003

I thought that is what I was doing...

#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
check_recipient:
  # Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages, so for compatibility
  # we accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP).
  # We do this by testing for an empty sending host field.
  accept  hosts = :
  require verify = sender
  deny    message = unrouteable address
         !verify = recipient
  accept  domains = +local_domains
  accept  domains = +relay_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  deny    message = relay not permitted

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
  accept

Maybe all I have to do is stop the logging? (if so, any idea how?)

Dirk

--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to