[Mailman-Users] html email and attachments?

Chuck Kenney chuck at gohaddock.com
Fri Apr 25 20:43:13 CEST 2003

I am trying to set up a mailing list that will allow HTML emails
including image references and such.  Every HTML email I send through
the list says "an HTML attachment was scrubbed", and I cannot figure
out the correct settings for this to work properly.  I turned on
content filtering, deleted the filter settings in both the black list
and white list, and turned off html to plain text conversion, and
restarted the qrunner daemons.  Even then, it still scrubs the
attachment.  I'm stumped.
--
Chuck Kenney
sales / support / service