[Mailman-Users] mailman webfrontend under different url

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 09:27:40 CEST 2003

You should:

1. leave the definition for DEFAULT_URL as None as per the default in
$prefix/Mailman/Defaults.py. It is only there for backwards compatibility
and its role has been taken over by DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN.

2. use the $prefix/bin/withlist script fix_url.py to set the web_page_url
of your existing lists to use the value you have assigned in mm_cfg.py

3. do mailmanctl restart as a precaution

And all should now be well. Newly created lists will pick up your
DEFAULT_URL_HOST value. The problem you have is that existing lists are
using the old value and fix_url.py should fix that.

Post again if this does not work for you.