[Mailman-Users] mailman port

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 20:46:38 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 16:41, Scott Eagle wrote:
> The old Admin for our server left without documenting anything.  I am
> curious what port I might look for to find mailman's GUI.  He has left a
> username and password for the GUI and I figured it must be accessible from
> somewhere.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Scott Eagle

The server running Mailman has a web-server running on it as well.  Type
in the base address for the webserver and then tack on "/mailman/admin".
Something like the following should work:

  http://cc-email.champlain.edu/mailman/admin

This assumes that Mailman is running on the machine
"cc-email.champlain.edu".

Good Luck - Jon Carnes