[Mailman-Users] HTML being stripped in postings

Charles Hall chall at rtpnet.org
Tue Apr 29 23:37:04 CEST 2003

Help! I've been unable to get HTML to pass through to any of my mailing
lists. I've tried a zillion different settings, but the only luck I've had
is when I turn "filter_content" off completely. That's not right is it?

I've peeked and poked at MimeDel.py and it doesn't seem to be a matter of
filter-types or anything. It seems to be something called "reset_payload",
but I'm way out of my league by now.

If anyone has this working, or has the same problem, I'd sure like to
know.

Oh, I know HTML gets scrubbed from the archive. I'm not talking about
that. I mean the mailings themselves.

Thanks,

Charles Hall
Raleigh, NC