[Mailman-Users] Changes to archive pages

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Wed Apr 30 04:35:45 CEST 2003

      I am trying to add to what comes up on all the archive pages.  The
template seems to be "article.html".  I have tried copying and editing that
file in /usr/local/mailman/archives/private/listname/en and editing the
copy in templates (/usr/local/mailman/templates/en/article.html) - neither
is resulting in change to old archive pages or to new posts.  I also tried
rebuilding the archives.  Running 2.1.2.
      So ..... help?