[Mailman-Users] Mailman has browser issues

Tomasz Finc tomasz at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:41:52 CEST 2003

After upgrading to mailman 2.1, I noticed that I am not longer able to
approve posts with almost all
browsers minus opera 6.1(linux). Whenever i try to approve a held post
the page reloads with all of the same content. Opera 6.1(linux) on the
other hand asks me if I want to post data to the web page .. which i do
and it works fine. funny enough opera 7.1(win) doest not work. The same change
and no actual change happening happens when i try to add new users to
a mailing list.

the following do not work:

opera7.1(win)
ie6.0(win)
mozilla-1.4(linux)

The system is redhat6.2 2.2.5 running apache-1.3.27 with mod-ssl

--tomasz