[Mailman-Users] Help with installation of mailman

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Fri Aug 1 13:53:51 CEST 2003

I didnt get any replies the first time so Ill post once more in hope
that someone can provide some insight to the problem..........

Im trying to install mailman on a Compaq ES40 running Tru64 5.1b.  I
have installed it successfully on a linux box but cant get it to run on
my production box which is the Tru64 box.  Apache 2.0.46 is running fine
and mailman compiled fine.  Ive made all the changes to the httpd.conf
file in regard to the cgi scriptalias so it knows where the pages are.
I created a new test mailing list and did get an email telling me where
to go to etc etc.
When I point the web browser there though I get the following:

*******

 Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at cs.appstate.edu and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

*******

When I look at the log file it says:
Premature end of script headers: admin