[Mailman-Users] Monthly reminder with failed delivery is sent to test list

Paul F. Williams paul.williams at uwex.edu
Fri Aug 1 21:20:12 CEST 2003

On the first of each month, when the mailing list
membership reminder is sent out,
it looks like when there is a failed delivery,
to a particular address I see 2 odd things.

1) the messages get sent to the address test-admin
which is not the list where the bad address was located

2) nowhere in the failed message does it indicate
the list where the bad address is located.

Have I done something to mis-configure the system
or is this normal behavior?

Thanks,

paulw