[Mailman-Users] Help with unknown url being inserted into admin page - Part Duex

David Patton dpatton at surreyresort.com
Mon Aug 4 16:40:04 CEST 2003

Hello again!

I was able to figure out the solution to my own problem, but wanted to pass
the solution on. I found that the /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py
contained the URL references that were redirecting my attempts to open the
admin web pages for my lists to some where else. By going in and changing
the URLs I was able to correct my own problem and complete my install in
time.

Again thank you for a great program like Mailman!

David Patton