[Mailman-Users] mm_cfg.py

david.gordon box99 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 5 14:18:19 CEST 2003

I've just updated to MM 2.1.2. All now working as expected - thanks to
those who helped!

I'd like to add personalisation to the mail footer (as this list does).
As I understand it I have to edit the mm_cfg.py file. Looking at it, it
appears to be an old version from my MM 2.0.x perhaps. Anyway there's no
lines about

 VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = 1

which I expected.

I think the mm.cfg.py is not updated - correct? Whatever, do I have a
correct version to replace the old one with? What should I be doing? I
assume when I find these lines and enable them I'll see a change in the
web interface?

Thanks

--
david.gordon