[Mailman-Users] Administrative requests for mailing list

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 14:31:56 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 12:37  pm, mercenary at mail.ru wrote:

> Hello, All,
>
>   We use Microsoft Outlook as mail client, it place e-mail as
>   "name" <address>
>   or
>   <address>
>   instead
>   adress
>
>   And mailman generate Administrative requests, that I must approve
> every time :-(
>
>   Reason: Message has implicit destination

This has nothing to do with the sender's email address.

The problem is that the list's email address is not in either the To:
or Cc: header of the the email it is receiving.

One possible cause is that the list receiving the message is itself
subscribed to another list as a member and is receiving the message
through that route.