[Mailman-Users] changed domains, need to change list url

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Tue Aug 5 18:11:13 CEST 2003

I need to change the url on a list (we have switched domains and I want
the list web pages to reflect that change). I have tried the fix_url.py
script, but it just wants to set the list url to the name of the
local_host (probably getting it from uname or something). I have changed
'ServerName' in httpd.conf to the new domain name, also changed
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME in mm_cfg.py.

What else needs to be done so that fix_url can change the list url?