[Mailman-Users] Keeping process count low

Amardeo Sarma sarma at gwup.com
Wed Aug 6 05:54:43 CEST 2003

In the meanwhile, I am getting around 200 error messages a day complaining
about "cannot fork". I have tried various settings of
SMTP_MAX_SESSIONS_PER_CONNECTION and MAX_DELIVERY_THREADS, but that does
not seem to help. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Amardeo.

--On Dienstag, 5. August 2003 19:52 +0200 Amardeo Sarma <sarma at gwup.com>

--
Amardeo Sarma