[Mailman-Users] mailman not sending [remote host address is the local host]

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Wed Aug 6 19:08:11 CEST 2003

I am trying to set up mailman on through a virtual domain. I have the
everything working except that no mail is going out. I set masquerading
with:

MASQUERADE_AS(`neighborsunited.org')dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl

in sendmail.

I have looked through the faq and all of the obvious stuff is working
(alaises, qrunner, etc...) I am getting a repeated error message in
/var/log/exim/mainlog that reads:

2003-08-06 10:48:31 H=localhost.forestry.umn.edu
(lorax.forestry.umn.edu) [::1] sender verify defer for
<testlist-bounces at neighborsunited.net>: remote host address is the local
host

Does anyone recognize this error

Thanks