[Mailman-Users] no mail... looks like an exim config problem

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 19:59:05 CEST 2003

As your problem at this juncture seems to be more Exim related than
Mailman ...

A google search for 'Exim "remote host address is the local host"'

threw up these, which may be relevant:

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20011022/
031433.html

http://exim.stanford.edu/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/FAQ_3.html

The Exim mailing lists (Mailman managed of course :) are here linked
from:

http://www.exim.org/