[Mailman-Users] running nimda test

chris weisiger chrisw at neill.net
Wed Aug 6 22:57:02 CEST 2003

i didnt know if there was a way to test mailman to detect the nimda
virus...since there was a tests folder...
ive been trying to google for information but i havent come across
anything really about testing...
...so if there isnt anyway to test it...
what do you mean by excercising the email parser package's MIME handling
code.....is there anything to worry about and nothing to test
really....and are the tests for developing purposes only?

-chris