[Mailman-Users] IP's instead of FQDN

James Pifer mailmanlist at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Aug 7 15:04:25 CEST 2003

No I hadn't started that. Is that something I should add to rc.local so
it starts every time the box is restarted?

Something is still screwed up in my Sendmail config. I tried to post a
message to my new list and got the following:

"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post stoneware-users"
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <stoneware-users at obrien-pifer.com>)

smrsh: "mailman" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
----

Thanks,
James