[Mailman-Users] Keywords header for Topics filtering

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Sat Aug 9 14:23:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have setup Topics which are filtering posts with success, but am
having trouble setting a Keywords: header.

All of the msgs posted to the list are moderated by me, and posted
manually to the list using the Approved: command in the first line of
the msg.

If I set a Keywords: header in the body of the email below the Approved:
line, the filter seems to ignore the text.

eg:   Approved: password

If I place the Keywords: header above the Approved: line, the msg
doesn't get approved.

eg:  Keywords: exhibit

Is there a way to use both at the same time?

Is there an email client (Windows) that allows me to set a Keyword:
header in the actual header of the msg?  I am currently using Mozilla
for mail.

My thanks!