[Mailman-Users]HandlerAPE error: WAS :Listserv wide announcements?

Bruce Mitzit bruce at uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 12 23:35:53 CEST 2003

Richard---

You're right, thanks. I have a number of files from the old install:

	 Apr 16  2002 /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py
	 Dec 20  2002 /usr/local/mailman/ bin/digest_arch
	Dec 20  2002 /usr/local/mailman/ bin/move_list
a bunch of cgi's,
	Apr 16 2002  ../cron/qrunner

I removed HandlerAPI.py, renamed cron/qrunnerBU (with current date)
to qrunner. Gave it 755 perms.

This has not seemed to have calmed things down.

If I wanted to do a clean install --start from scratch-- what
directories in /usr/local/mailman/ should I keep?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Bruce