[Mailman-Users] Managing archives

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 13 00:33:02 CEST 2003

We could have the archiver add an X-Header to each message it adds to
the mbox, and use that as the identifier. Then have arch look at the
header of each message and maintain a consistent name....

Boy, I would love to take over the Pipermail branch and make some of
these proposed changes.  I'm just afraid that my work load would keep me
from doing the job right.

Jon Carnes