[Mailman-Users] v2.1.1 and Archive download problem

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Thu Aug 14 21:40:43 CEST 2003

I have the precis same problem, seems like the URL is not converted right,
in my IE6 it comes up with:

Which of course is totally wrong..

Anders Norrbring

-> We are using version 2.1.1 and when someone clicks on the "download the
-> full
-> raw archive" on the archives page, the archive is not downloaded under
-> IE.
-> It downloads okay using Netscape or Opera.
-> I've tried downloading this list's archives and it works fine.  Therefore
-> I'm thinking this is either a configuration problem or an upgrade
-> problem.
-> Has anyone experienced this?  Got a fix?
-> Ken