[Mailman-Users] Changing the moderation default.

David Barr dafydd2277 at mac.com
Fri Aug 15 21:13:49 CEST 2003

So, I've manage to get everything working, and I set up my first two or
three lists.

I set up the first one as moderated by default and then realized I
didn't want to do that. I found the switch to unmoderate existing
members, but I can't offhand find or determine if I can change the
default behavior.

Will I have to unmoderate new members for the life of this list, or can
I hack the default behavior somehow?

Thanks!
David

--

David - Offbeat				http://www.dafydd.com
dafydd - Online

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software. --unknown