[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Sendmail on different Linux boxes.

Student emuaccount at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 21:17:14 CEST 2003

Is it possible to run Apache and Mailman on one server but use our existing Mail server (Sendmail) which is on another Redhat box and require authentication for outgoing mail ?
i don't want to install sendmail on the same box with Mailman if i can just set up mailman to go through  our mail server. i'm new to Linux and especially to Mailman. Thanks in advance for replies.

Regards