[Mailman-Users] install docs w/ mandrake RPM

Shackelford, John-Mason john-mason.shackelford at pearson.com
Mon Aug 18 21:49:51 CEST 2003

I am having trouble finding any canonical installation notes on the net.
I've installed mailman-2.0.13-3mdk.i586.rpm but am having trouble figuring
out what comes next. Judging from the change history, this RPM appears to do
quite a bit as part of its installation. Could someone point me toward some
relevant docs?

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford at pearson.com