[Mailman-Users] To retain bounce statistics

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 19:15:28 CEST 2003

Well, there is no need to delete everyone and then add everyone back,
just dump the email database to a text file and use the sync_members
command.  That will keep all the old email addresses complete with their
passwords and statistics, but will add new email addresses (and delete
ones that don't exist in the text file you are syncing with).

Should work fine.  A lot of folks do their database sync's this way.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes