[Mailman-Users] Problem with qrunner OutgoingRunner

Charles Gagnon charlesg at unixrealm.com
Wed Aug 27 13:56:38 CEST 2003

I've just upgraded my Mailman installation from a 2.0.x to a 2.1.2
on a Solaris 8 server using Python 2.2.2.  And I think I have a
problem with the OutgoingRunner but I can't put my finger on it.
Here a the symtoms:

1. After I start mailman, the mailmanctl never exits. I can still
   see it in the process table.
2. The "mailmanctl stop" command stops everything but NOT the
   OutgoingRunner. I have to kill that one manually.
3. If I send subscription requests (email or web), I see them pending in
   logs/subscribe. I see a new file get created in qfiles/out. But
   nothing gets out. I never get the confirmation message.
4. I see no errors in logs/smtp-failure or any other files that
   would help me put my finger on the problem.

Any ideas?

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
        -- Dennis Miller