[Mailman-Users] Moving a mailing list question.

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Fri Aug 29 21:33:00 CEST 2003

I have mailman installed on node A, under Apache, with lots of mailing
lists.  I have created an alias for node A named LISTS, and I want
people to access the mailing lists using the address LISTS rather than
A.  However, when I access the node using the address LISTS, it tells me
there are no mailing lists.  I can create new ones when I am connected
via LISTS, but I don't want to have to recreate all my mailing lists.  I
just want to move the present ones.  However, from what I can see, both
mailing lists created under A and under LISTS use the same directories!
 So what's the trick to moving them?  Thanks!