[Mailman-Users] server hostname in List address?

O'Reilly, Stuart stuart at aurora-solutions.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 13:11:32 CET 2003

 Jeff,

  If you look in $prefix/Mailman (where $prefix = the mailman installation
directory) there is a file called Defaults.py. If you open it and look for
the following sections:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = ''
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = ''

These will be set to your defaults, i.e server1.mydomain.com. I get the
impression that you shouldn't change the Defaults.py file, in which case
copy the two lines to mm.cfg.py and set them to whatever you want and see
what happens.

Regards,

Stuart