[Mailman-Users] Problem updating config through admin pages

Erick Mechler emechler+mailman at techometer.net
Thu Dec 4 19:36:20 CET 2003

I recently upgraded a bunch of lists from 2.0.13 to 2.1.3.  Everything is
working fine so far except that I can't make changes to *new* list configs
through the web interface (modifying configs for old lists work just fine).
If I try to change something on a new list as the list admin, I hit Submit,
and the referring page is returned w/o errors, but nothing is modified in
the lists' config.pck file.  I am able to change list parameters using the
config_list script, and the changes are properly reflected in the web
interface.

I'm running mailman 2.1.3 on FreeBSD-STABLE with Python 2.3.2 (both from
ports).  My webserver is apache+mod_ssl-1.3.28+2.8.15_1.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you can throw my way.

Cheers - Erick