[Mailman-Users] List admin abandons a list

Rod Neep rkpn at british-genealogy.com
Sat Dec 6 01:42:46 CET 2003

I have had a list admin (of three lists) *abandon* the mailing lists for
which he was responsible.

Unfortunately, he did this about three weeks ago without my knowledge
and without any notice, and I only discovered the problem this evening.

Moreover.... he just deleted his email address as list admin, leaving
the field *blank*.

Is there any way to prevent this happening again?
For example, for the admin address to default to something else if left
blank, or better still, for Mailman to inform me if an admin address is
blank?

Rod
--
Rod Neep