[Mailman-Users] from mailman-bounce in behalf of...

Kinast Florian florian.kinast at openmindit.net
Mon Dec 8 00:22:03 CET 2003

Hi,

My Situation:

I installed mailman(2.1.3) on my gentoo box with postfix.

Actually after some minor problems, which I could solve by searching the web
everything runs fine.

My problem:

If I post something to a list (as a regular subscribed user) the list

<listname>-bounces even though and don't see any bounce in that situation.
The funny

thing is, that in the log files it does not appear in the bounce-log, but as
I want it to in the

post-log.

Question:

Can anyone explain this behaviour to me, or give me a solution or some hints
to that problem.

regards,

Flox