[Mailman-Users] Admin functions don't.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 10 19:54:59 CET 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Erick Mechler wrote:

> ::      Posts are held for various reasons, in my case size issues, too
> :: big.  I go to the Web interface at
> ::
> ::      http://host/mailman/admindb/listname
> ::
> :: for any list.  None of the actions, i.e. Defer, Accept, Reject or
> :: Discard, seem to work.  There are no errors given.  When I Submit All
> :: the same status page comes back in its original form.  The held
> :: messages are still there and never have any action applied as far as I
> :: can tell.
>
> I'm having a similar problem related to updating the configs through the
> web interface.  I haven't had to deal with the actions you listed above,
> but I can't change, for example, any of the General options.  The funny
> thing is that no errors are returned, and nothing is logged anywhere.
>
> The other odd thing about this is that I can update lists created with pre
> 2.1.x versions of mailman; it's the new lists that have the problems.
>
> Chris, have you had any luck getting responses to this post?  I haven't
> seen any quite yet...
>
> Cheers - Erick

     I was ask if I was allowing cookies.  And yes I am.  That's all.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Doctors don't save lives.  The best they can hope
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |to do is save life.  Not the same thing.  Me