[Mailman-Users] Customizing Listinfo page

Martin Hugo Martin.Hugo at wilmington.k12.oh.us
Fri Dec 12 14:03:16 CET 2003

Hello:

I am new to Linux and mailman (using Debian distro, Apache 2.0.48, Exim
and Mailman 2.0.11).

I managed to get everything installed and configured with the help of
this list and a friend <g> but I have two questions.

1.  What do I need to edit to customize the main listinfo page (I have
been able to find and edit the individual list info pages but the main
one eludes me)?
2.  When I click on the Archive link for a list I get page not found; is
this because it is a brand-new list and there is no archive or do I have
to create a page (permissions and aliases for archives seem OK)?

TIA

Marty