[Mailman-Users] Stuff getting spooled but not sent

Don Steiny steiny at infopoint.com
Sat Dec 13 01:15:33 CET 2003

Hi,

	I have a problem and I can't figure out what is going on.  I have
one list where the messages are getting spooled to sendmail's mqueue but
they are not getting sent.   When I run sendmail -q they still do not
get sent.   The only thing I did was install sendmail-8.12.10 from
e.12.9, but was supposed to just be a security fix.  My other lists
work fine.  Could there be some character in one of the files that is
blowing up sendmail?   I am not sure how to debug this.

-Don
--
Don Steiny - Central Coast Angel Network - www.ccangels.net
 Institute for Social Network Analysis of the Economy - www.isnae.org