[Mailman-Users] Can mailman preprocess mails before doing the usualstuff?

= Michael Aivaliotis = michael at mmwis.com
Sat Dec 13 21:51:50 CET 2003

It doesn't look like anything like this is possible. I asked the same
question a while back and got no response. It could be because the question
was posted to the wrong list. It looks like this list is more for support
and getting up and running and not for feature requests or enhancements.

Also, if Mailman had the capabilities you describe then it would actually be
a very powerful application. Too powerful to remain open-source and free.
Look at what's heppening to MySQL. You add power then you ask for money. So,
more features and capabilities mean more resources dedicated to development
which requires financial backing. No-one is going to put money into
something and not get anything in return...

Thank You
Michael Aivaliotis