[Mailman-Users] Cannot access list admin page

Andreas Freyvogel afreyvogel at ecmarket.com
Mon Dec 15 20:54:06 CET 2003

Hello everyone,

I am currently running into a very strange problem accessing the admin page
of one of my mailman lists. I have 17 lists in total and all the other 16
can be accessed via the web interface with no problems.

I have noticed two strange things in the logs:

1> There seems to be no process associated to the GET command in the access
log:
==> /var/log/httpd/access_log <==
10.0.7.10 - - [15/Dec/2003:11:39:07 -0800] "GET /mailman/admin/sales
HTTP/1.0" 200 -

2> My error log is containing the following:
==> /var/log/httpd/error_log <==
[Mon Dec 15 11:39:07 2003] [info] [client 10.0.7.10] read script header
timed out

Again, since this is only happening to one of my lists I do not think there
is anything wrong with the configuration. In fact, last week there was no
problem at all. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Andreas