[Mailman-Users] combining archives

Andrzej Kasperowicz andyk at termisoc.org
Tue Dec 16 21:37:03 CET 2003

How could I combine two or three archives into one (due to moving of the
lists to a new server)?
I have the following situation: an old archive made by Mhonarc, an old
archive made by Mailman, and a new archive made by Mailman (in case of
some lists there are no new archives, yet).
Let's also consider the easiest case i.e. having all posts being in unix
mailbox format file.
My admin told me that he will combine those archives and set as mailman
archives only when I tell him exactly how to do it.
So please, tell me how to do it.

ak