[Mailman-Users] problems with Mailman 2.1.3

ljacobs lj at mandala-designs.com
Thu Dec 18 13:58:59 CET 2003

I upgraded to Mailman 2.1.3 on RH Linux running python 2.2.2 and Postfix 2.0.14 and am having a problem.

None of my legit mail is getting out. It is failing with an error reported in the logs/smtp-failure as "delivery to anyone at domain.tld failed with code -1". I had been running Mailman 2.1 with no problem but when I upgraded I did move the directory to /usrt/local/mailman and set up (what I think is) the mods for postfix/Mailman integration.

data/aliases are setup correctly and the web interface is working fine. What is missing that should be obvious?

Thanks for any help and advice.

Sent via the WebMessaging system at mandala-designs.com